What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Daytona USA Twin Arcade Machine

strongs

Site Supporter
Looking to move on my Twin Sega Daytona to make more room for more pinball machines.

Purchased as a non worker earlier this year, since then I’ve purchased two lovely condition and serviced working board stacks from Italy. I’ve also fixed / replaced a number of other items as required.

These are getting harder to find in original fully working condition, lights, feedback, link system and all.

Viewings welcome. Martin preffered for collection and you may want to double check his rate on collecting this. Also note that it will be stripped down a little for transporting but is easily rebuilt.

Photos and video of actual machine below.

Looking for £900 please.

Daayyyytoooonaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Click here for video

5jv29i.jpg

24ca8eu.jpg

2jfj0id.jpg

24v1pax.jpg

Would have this in a heartbeat ... stupid wife of doom , ended this dream in a matter of seconds with a resounding NO!! Followed by lots of abuse
Best racer ever and this looks like a great example good luck with the sale

Would have this in a heartbeat ... stupid wife of doom , ended this dream in a matter of seconds with a resounding NO!! Followed by lots of abuse
Best racer ever and this looks like a great example good luck with the sale

Look at it this way @Will ...it's saved you your usual pantomime of getting a game , playing it twice, and then selling it again this time next week. Just pretend you've done all that ......<waits while you pretend> ..... there we go , see how painless that was. You're welcome :p

GLWS @strongs_uk

Look at it this way @Will ...it's saved you your usual pantomime of getting a game , playing it twice, and then selling it again this time next week. Just pretend you've done all that ......<waits while you pretend> ..... there we go , see how painless that was. You're welcome :p

GLWS @strongs_uk

Hahahaha well if I did get which I couldn’t as it’s sold but if I could you wouldn’t be able To play it so there ?

Back
Top Bottom