What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daventry Party stuff

Why isn't it Friday now
sad-1.png
I can't wait for the weekend
biggrin-1.png

Can't wait now!!!

Any ideas what time you, JB, Rob and Keith are getting there for? I'll try and turn up about the same time and help with unloading/setting up....are you getting the tail lift van again?

Can't wait, coming up from South Devon

That's called dedication - the drive will be worth it though.

Any ideas what time you, JB, Rob and Keith are getting there for? I'll try and turn up about the same time and help with unloading/setting up....are you getting the tail lift van again?

1st van load :eek: about 10:30/11:00, 2nd load about 2.00p.m and yes it does have a tail lift! See you soon.
smile-1.png

1st van load :eek: about 10:30/11:00, 2nd load about 2.00p.m and yes it does have a tail lift! See you soon.
smile-1.png

Cool, I'm try and get there about the same time...see you on Friday mate
smile-1.png

Jack emailed me to say Woz missed the deadline to get over for the show by a few days. Bummer! There will be a big update on Friday though. Apparently the first fully functional machines are almost ready

nice to put a face to a name, ronsplooter, and to hear you tell why that is your name :cool:

also good to realise that someone else i already knew is here under a pseudonym - i'm looking at you, teachp8 (though i still don't know why you are called teachp8)
rolleyes-1.gif
- i loved your Tron, i think i might have played your TZ (i had a go on two of them, but there were 3 or 4 i think), but sadly never got around to trying JP as there just weren't enough minutes in the hours
sad-1.png

oh well, leaves things to do next time!
biggrin-1.png

I still didn't meet ronsplooter!!!! Must have walked past you a dozen times!! Maybe next year!!!

I still didn't meet ronsplooter!!!! Must have walked past you a dozen times!! Maybe next year!!!

Very probably mate, are you going to Northern Lights? I'm hopefully going to be there for that one
smile-1.png

Just in case people haven't seen this on the Yahoo group....

Nice one to Dave for putting this together
smile-1.png
Managed to spot myself playing Batman Forever.

Teachp8? It's really not that exciting - when setting up an online account once I was teaching a Primary 8 class at the time. Nothing interesting came to mind!!

Just want to also add what a terrific weekend it was. Great people, great pinball and one heck of a community - well done one and all!

Mark

Back
Top Bottom