What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data East -Tommy

Paul Ridley

Registered
Hello all,

Looking to purchase a Data East Tommy.

Must be in full working order, with no mods. Coin mech not required, preferrably with English Language set-up. Silver Ball top a bonus.

I'm in the UK, but I'm happy to consider collection from anywhere - I collected my last machine from Holland...!

Cash waiting - £'s or Euro.

Many thanks,

Paul - paul@paulridley.co.uk

Paul

This guy had repeatedly listed a Tommy recently on ebay - it didn't appear to sell but no surprise as imho it was overpriced
rolleyes-1.gif

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tommy-Pin...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item2313fdfc24

Anyway - might be worth contacting him see if he still has it. Make a cheeky offer
wink-1.png

Thanks!

I've dropped him a note to see the status of the machine, but agree it is a bit £'sy - esp. if the dot matrix is in French.

As I recall there is not a "Language" option on the Menu/Setup...

Paul

Something like that - my last Tommy was German and whilst it was no detriment to the gameplay it never felt like the "complete" package.

I've also got Williams "Red and Teds Roadshow" on the wish list...

Paul

Back
Top Bottom