What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired DATA EAST TOMMY REPLACEMENT TOPPER

Expired Due to no activity

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Now available for a limited period. Data east the who tommy replacement topper. 210cm (as close as humanly possible to the original.) giant ball is hollow stainless steel , not plastic.
IMG_2903.JPG

These are made up to order, so please do not expect next day delivery! Posted tracked and signed for only. Drop in the original hole, then just place the black plastic cowl over the tube from inside the backbox and tighten the adjustable clip to fasten. Simple! Cost per topper £49.00 plus £7.50 post and packing. Here's one that was fitted to a customers machine. Any questions just ask.
IMG_3168.JPG

Last edited:
If you have a second one let me know. I got bored of looking in garden centres.

david of Ball Baron does these but they’re actually balls, I’ll find out how much i can get it shipped for but it’ll need to go on a container not freight as it’ll be horrendous.

what were the dimensions on this?

david of Ball Baron does these but they’re actually balls, I’ll find out how much i can get it shipped for but it’ll need to go on a container not freight as it’ll be horrendous.

what were the dimensions on this?
Hi @James ,
They are 8.5” (21.59cm) my replacement’s are 21cm......😎
@Calimori we have two left in stock. 👊🏼

Back
Top Bottom