What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DATA EAST STAR WARS

SBDESIGN

Registered
I Think I want one of these.
WHATS THE VALUE/ GOING RATE?

EDIT: thanks guys,
So it would seem the going opinion, and going past sales are around £1700-£200
A few are cheaper, and a few are more.

Managed to discuss and sort with someone for £1850 pending. - fell through
excellent condition for £2200 - sold before i got it

edit 3/3/19 Still looking

Thanks
John

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a BTTF and it’s been more enjoyable than I expected. I bought it for the theme due to loving the films. The films songs playing throughout the game do it for me. Everyone that plays it like it for the music too. Most of my friends are not pinball fans so are drawn to a theme more than how in depth the game is, so they play that before my other pins. I am thinking of letting it go soon though so will be up for sale or swap as soon as i get round to taking some decent pictures.

£2300?? Wow, didn't think they'd inflated that much.

I had a problem with the ball hang. Just replaced the switch.

I was talking to some one who seemed to have a neat one for £2300
Wasn't sure how reasonable that price was, and would seem its "ok"

One I got offered has a issue with ball return (hangs until it fires everything- so it works, just not triggered by drained ball) - Anyone know if this can be anything but the switch?

Im happy with the BTTF table, something I feel I would always keep.
Shame pin sound isn't compatible

Yeah - I would say average ones are 1800 -2000 ....with nice ones going 2K+.

OK so can the ball hang be anything expensive, like a board fault - can that cause that...or would this NOT worry anyone?

Back
Top Bottom