What's new

Wanted Data East Star Wars

R

robertlucas1970

A StarWars geek friend of mine has asked me to find him one to add to his SW collection, I have agreed to collect it and put some LED's in which will give me the chance to play if for a week.
Many Thanks
Robert

A StarWars geek friend of mine has asked me to find him one to add to his SW collection, I have agreed to collect it and put some LED's in which will give me the chance to play if for a week.
Many Thanks
Robert
Ask your friend if he'd like you to add a pinsound upgrade along with the led's?

I'm sure he'll thank you for it, once it's fitted and he's got the real sounds playing.

Mine was going into storage but happy to sell instead. It's already been LED'd and has the Pinsound board :thumbs: Will shoot you a PM.

Ask your friend if he'd like you to add a pinsound upgrade along with the led's?

I'm sure he'll thank you for it, once it's fitted and he's got the real sounds playing.

I know he has not got the budget for that, he likes the LED's on all my pins and thought £100 was a lot to spend on them !
All depends on the cost of the pin, whats the going rate these days, ? I was offered one on here about 3 months for £1600, never had one, I did have a Trilogy some years ago which was not the best game.

DE far better than trilogy esp with the rules upgrade. common game but gone up steadily last few years. 2k tops for right buyer right timing. £1500-£1700 players condition. selling any of the SW pins under £1500 would be a bad move (unless rough or project condition)

tbh I have absolutely NO idea what a Sonic SW is worth! id happily pay £1500 for a tidy empire strikes back from Hankin

Still looking, might even consider a Trilogy if they are cheaper..........

Back
Top Bottom