What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data East Star Wars ROM 1.03

Andy B

Site Supporter
Anyone have a Data East Star Wars rom version 1.03 they’d like to exchange for a few beer tokens please?

Do I need update sound and display roms too?

I know there are later versions but I don’t really want the latest rule set I just want the ball save option which I understand 1.03 has without messing around to much!

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

I think v1.03 was the last 'original' code revision, and that the 'new' revisions start at v1.04 which include ball save and all the other rule changes so you can't have ball save without the other changes, but the changes do add more depth to the gameplay - no longer is shooting the ramp over and over the key to high scores.

The latest is v1.07, details can be found here http://www.pinballcode.com

@Paul (amongst others) will be able to supply a rom for you, You don't need new sound or display roms (unless the display rom needs to be at v1.03?) but he'd be able to confirm that.

Andy

Thanks Andy.

Think my son will be disappointed that the ramp shot is not so productive but I just was all the various changes from v1.04 to v1.07 and I think I’ll get the latest version - my lad will just have to practice more!

Back
Top Bottom