What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data East Return lane metal wire guide part 535-5642-00

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Need one of these thin wire guides .... anyone have one in their box of bits ?? Not sure part number - struggling to find it. Are these seen on Williams games too, might be.

The way i tend to do it.. Search for the machine on Marco, list all the parts for that machine, work my way through and work out which i need, Grab the part numbers, and throw that into Google....

Oh and cross fingers :D

The way i tend to do it.. Search for the machine on Marco, list all the parts for that machine, work my way through and work out which i need, Grab the part numbers, and throw that into Google....

Oh and cross fingers :D

Yep - and of course the dreaded 'out of stock ' even if they have it listed means you can never get everything from one place :rolleyes:

Could you not just bend a coat hanger to suit ?

Possibly something slightly thicker than a coat hanger but you get the idea, it’s only 1 bend and one loop at the other end

Back
Top Bottom