What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Data East pop bumper housing

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Yet another part needed! one of mine is cracked, just when you think you have everything you need!

Thanks Ronnie

545-5100-00.jpg

Actually 2 are cracked! I might make a metal bracket for the base where they are cracked

Are these for LW3? I think they changed colour during Hook from yellow to blue.

Yes for lw3 so are yellow the same apart from colour?

They have the same part number so I'd say so, particularly as I've seen both blue and yellow fitted on Hook and photos of yellow on the earlier Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman & Star Trek. They do seem to go brittle over time and crack once you unbolt them.

They have the same part number so I'd say so, particularly as I've seen both blue and yellow fitted on Hook and photos of yellow on the earlier Checkpoint, TMNT, Batman & Star Trek. They do seem to go brittle over time and crack once you unbolt them.

That's handy to know, I'm sure my Star Trek ones are yellow now I think about it

Cheers Ronnie

They're blue on my Rocky & Bullwinkle.

I can see how they're get easily broken but the design also makes life much easier as you can unscrew them and pretty much drop the entire assembly out through the bottom of the playfield. I think I just had to take the bumper caps off mine to get them out.

Never had to remove one as never seen one break let alone 2! But yes looks less fiddly than williams type. I will probably remove the Mylar round then whilst I have them out

Back
Top Bottom