What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data East Lock Down Bar

bluejonny

Registered
Hi Everyone

I am after an any condition DE lock down bar. I have cash or a Williams standard lockdown bar in good shape
to swap if that's better.

Needs to fit an older machine - I believe a Stern would fit as well.

Thanks!

BJ

I have a good condition modern stern black lock down bar - £50 plus postage or collection

Thanks for your reply - probably a little more than I wanted to pay, but depending on replies I may not have much choice! :)

I should have one. What machine is it for?
Will look when I get home tonight.

I probably have a spare lockdown bar for a Data East, was going to use it with a Virtual machine but could swap it..

I will need to double check but im fairly sure its a DE one (off a simpsons i think)

It's for a Time Machine.Happy to swap or pay cash. The lockdown latch receivers are quite far apart on the DE I notice...

I can check that what I have fits on a Time Machine.
Good choice of machine by the way.

Thanks for doing that. Yes, I was keen on finding one and may have paid slightly over the odds for the one I got - has a few major challenges, but should be fixable. One thing that is good though is the playfield is prestine, and 99% of plastics are intact. I am not sure how rare this machine is these days... but looks like a real keeper.

Sorry for late reply.

£25 plus whatever it costs to send.

P_20150613_174607.jpg
P_20150613_174620.jpg

Fab!! Yes please! Let me know the costs and I'll paypal you - shouldn't charge you fees as coming off my debit card...

I have a good condition modern stern black lock down bar - £50 plus postage or collection

Is that powder/crinkle coated by any chance? Looking for a new one for my DESW (current one has a huge rusted dent in it), those things are like hen's teeth, at least from the usual online stores.

Is that powder/crinkle coated by any chance? Looking for a new one for my DESW (current one has a huge rusted dent in it), those things are like hen's teeth, at least from the usual online stores.

Yes its a standard modern black stern one. Pics available if you would like. Very good condition

Yes its a standard modern black stern one. Pics available if you would like. Very good condition

If you could take a pic of the back that'd be great, I'm pretty sure it'll fit any Data East but just want to make sure.

I'm also interested in a DE lockbar as I have a machine without one.
I have another, it's a black one but it's got some rust spots. A good scrub and a coat of two of paint and you'll have a decent lockdown bar.
If interested it's £10 plus whatever it costs to send or collection from NERG.
D.

I have another, it's a black one but it's got some rust spots. A good scrub and a coat of two of paint and you'll have a decent lockdown bar.
If interested it's £10 plus whatever it costs to send or collection from NERG.
D.

Yes, please... Send it and I'm happy to bank transfer or paypal. I think you may have my address... :D

Although you all seem to be sorted, I have new black de / sega lockdown bars in stock @ £65 plus postage.

Hi Everyone

I am still after a cheap DE lock down bar. The one replicas sent did not fit, but it has found a home in my Strike n Spares!

See attached pic and measurement. The receiving holes are about 17" apart measured to the edge of each.

IMG_1110.jpg

If anyone has one kicking about for sale then please contact me!!

Cheers

JB

Hi Everyone

I am still after a cheap DE lock down bar. The one replicas sent did not fit, but it has found a home in my Strike n Spares!

See attached pic and measurement. The receiving holes are about 17" apart measured to the edge of each.

View attachment 18167

If anyone has one kicking about for sale then please contact me!!

Cheers

JB

Still have my black stern one if required. Not that cheap but good condition and fits de/stern games

HI Steve - unless if actually fits a Data East! I already tried one which didn't fit but did fit one of my Bally's...

If the lock down latches are the right distance apart as per my picture above, then yes I would be interested!

Thanks

Jon

Back
Top Bottom