What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data East LEDs

Wintonmartin

Site Supporter
Alias
Wintonmartin
Hi all

Noobie question again

After some advice on where is best to buy full LEDs for DE royal rumble. Its a bit of a minefield online with different sites claiming to be the best and most places seem to be the US.
Phil from pinball heaven recommended comet pinball, but again, the US.

Is there anywhere they recommend having used before and a bit more readily available.

Thanks

David at pinball-led.co.uk is the local source for leds.

used to give discount for pinball info members, nor sure if he still does, haven’t seen him on here recently

David at pinball-led.co.uk is the local source for leds.

used to give discount for pinball info members, nor sure if he still does, haven’t seen him on here recently
That was one site I was looking at. Are they non ghosting as I couldn't see in the description?

—-

Comets are the only leds I use by far the best

—-
likewise.

Don’t buy a kit, they’re never right and always miss a few.

you need to consider playfield GI, inserts, leds topside (if any) and back box. And flashers too, if you want to go full-LED.

plenty of info on here about non-ghosting etc, just have to search.

—-

Comets are the only leds I use by far the best

—-
likewise.

Don’t buy a kit, they’re never right and always miss a few.

you need to consider playfield GI, inserts, leds topside (if any) and back box. And flashers too, if you want to go full-LED.

plenty of info on here about non-ghosting etc, just have to search.
I downloaded a layout from pinball center which I've found pretty helpful but they don't have them in stock.

Like you said, they get them wrong, it shows the back box as having 36 BA9s!!

I might just have some patience and order from comet.

Attachments

• wwf_noflix.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Also there is a non ghosting rom available for a load of games, not sure if it covers data east or not

@Paul should be able to advise on that one

Thanks mate - Nope, Non-Ghosting Rom patch is only for Bally/Williams.....

Only choice is Comet (which IMO are the best out there) or LEDOCD-Type Board..

I only get my Comets direct from Comet...

Back
Top Bottom