What's new

Wanted Data East flipper mechs

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I'm starting to gather together parts for an upcoming shop out of Torpedo Alley and one of the main things I need to sort out are the flipper mechs.

The game currently has Gottlieb mechs installed which I want to replace ideally with original DE parts or failing that I'll go down the Bally Williams route. I've already picked up the DE flipper bats and from looking online I think I can get the correct coils and flipper rebuild kits but the base plates and coil brackets for 1x left side and 2x right side could be trickier.

Anyone got anything they'd be willing to sell? These are DE flipper mechs from 1988 and I'm guessing used in similar games like Secret Service, Time Machine, Playboy, Monday Night Football, Robocop and Phantom of the Opera.

Hit me up if you've got anything :thumbs:

Where did you get the bats?
I was looking for 3 white de ones for my tftc but they were out of stock everywhere.
Granted I haven't looked in a while

Marcos do them as well, although I realise it means shipping them from the USA. I needed a flipper rebuild kit and some other bits so I grabbed them at the same time.

I'm starting to gather together parts for an upcoming shop out of Torpedo Alley and one of the main things I need to sort out are the flipper mechs.

The game currently has Gottlieb mechs installed which I want to replace ideally with original DE parts or failing that I'll go down the Bally Williams route. I've already picked up the DE flipper bats and from looking online I think I can get the correct coils and flipper rebuild kits but the base plates and coil brackets for 1x left side and 2x right side could be trickier.

Anyone got anything they'd be willing to sell? These are DE flipper mechs from 1988 and I'm guessing used in similar games like Secret Service, Time Machine, Playboy, Monday Night Football, Robocop and Phantom of the Opera.

Hit me up if you've got anything :thumbs:
PM sent

Back
Top Bottom