What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data East Batman 1991 Pinball machine

Masterturk

Registered
First post got recommended this site as i met a site member recently.
I went to a arcade and pinball event afew years ago. I played on this batman machine and loved it.

Bit of a longshot, ive only seen it for sale once and missed out on a auction on ebay. Im hoping to find better luck on here..
Kindly pm me if you have one for sale or where i could maybe locate one. Thanks for your time

First post got recommended this site as i met a site member recently.
I went to a arcade and pinball event afew years ago. I played on this batman machine and loved it.

Bit of a longshot, ive only seen it for sale once and missed out on a auction on ebay. Im hoping to find better luck on here..
Kindly pm me if you have one for sale or where i could maybe locate one. Thanks for your time

Welcome to the madness.

If it was the Ebay one in Brighton a while ago you missed out on then you dodged a bullet 😁

There are a few around but yes doesn’t come up as often as some.

Welcome to the madness.

If it was the Ebay one in Brighton a while ago you missed out on then you dodged a bullet 😁

There are a few around but yes doesn’t come up as often as some.
There was one i saw about a year ago go for 2k on auction. I missed out and got outbid. Havent seen one since...

Why what was wrong with it? I did see another on ebay but the seller pulled it, as he wanted like 6 or 7k ridiculous... Yeah Batman is the only pin i want literally...

There was one i saw about a year ago go for 2k on auction. I missed out and got outbid. Havent seen one since...

Why what was wrong with it? I did see another on ebay but the seller pulled it, as he wanted like 6 or 7k ridiculous... Yeah Batman is the only pin i want literally...
It had come straight off site. Playfield was in terrible shape.

Batman is quite a tough one to find in good condition nowadays. I don't know what they did or didn't do but Batman playfields seem to lose their paint quicker than any other Data east of the time.
It is probably the theme you are going for but another great game of that era Is Police Force. Simple but fun and it was originally meant to be a Batman game so you could probably imagine it while playing it 😁

Batman is quite a tough one to find in good condition nowadays. I don't know what they did or didn't do but Batman playfields seem to lose their paint quicker than any other Data east of the time.
It is probably the theme you are going for but another great game of that era Is Police Force. Simple but fun and it was originally meant to be a Batman game so you could probably imagine it while playing it 😁
Thats annoying but the one i played at some show, didnt seem to have that paint issue. Looked really clean and vibrant. I never heard of police force but will check it out for sure. Thanks for the heads up

Tony mission 55 has one that is in very good nick and has been to a few shows . I've had a "few" and all had bad playfields and smashed up ramps.. Came out when pinball was boomng so were heavily played. Great sounds. Have the 66 now so fulfils my batman pinball needs.

Tony's batman l think at play expo London

Tony mission 55 has one that is in very good nick and has been to a few shows . I've had a "few" and all had bad playfields and smashed up ramps.. Came out when pinball was boomng so were heavily played. Great sounds. Have the 66 now so fulfils my batman pinball needs.

Tony's batman l think at play expo London

Yes that exactly the one i played at expo few years ago! I fell in love with it and want that machine!!!

So if i do manage to find one will it be hard to replace playfield, and or ramps common problems. Would these parts be still available?

Last edited:
Playfield overlay

Thanks yeah once i thought i did a google search and found those too! Thanks man its all stickers and such. All replaceable, nice to know!

Now if only someone can make the batman from scratch lol...

Thanks yeah once i thought i did a google search and found those too! Thanks man its all stickers and such. All replaceable, nice to know!

Now if only someone can make the batman from scratch lol...
Well one friend I know has the cabinet, the other the translate and a shot playfield

It would cost a lot but it might be possible to rebuild one

From a a financial point, I think you can probably get most of the boards and mechs. It would cost a fortune

I had one that I bought on eBay a few years ago - sold it to @scottydoesntknow… not sure what happened to it after that. It was a decent example and took it to Pinfest in Daventry. Hope you find one… joker shot was tricky, and the museum was fun. Great call outs from Jack Nicholson not enough of Kim Basinger though!

Good luck

I had one that I bought on eBay a few years ago - sold it to @scottydoesntknow… not sure what happened to it after that. It was a decent example and took it to Pinfest in Daventry. Hope you find one… joker shot was tricky, and the museum was fun. Great call outs from Jack Nicholson not enough of Kim Basinger though!

Good luck
Yeah was very nice still miss it been on the look out for one again to all leads went dry so ended up buying a Batman forever which I’m loving tbh probably a slightly more loaded game but the 89 one has fantastic art and pure nostalgia, plus my Keaton still my fav Batman! I sold it to Jason in Scotland from memory he re sold on her a little while back so must still be about somewhere!

Yes that exactly the one i played at expo few years ago! I fell in love with it and want that machine!!!

So if i do manage to find one will it be hard to replace playfield, and or ramps common problems. Would these parts be still available?

Have you been to Medway Pinball club? That's where the Batman is now if you ever want to go visit it until you find your own 😄

I am pretty sure I bought it from Scottydoesntknow ( did You have a nice collection of figures by your pins )
also was the one at expo ( so same pin )
have contacted Masterturk

Yep still got a few figures 😂 not as many as then though!

Attachments

• BAD599C0-0257-4CDC-8196-43C3E59B7647.jpeg
    BAD599C0-0257-4CDC-8196-43C3E59B7647.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 28
Have you been to Medway Pinball club? That's where the Batman is now if you ever want to go visit it until you find your own 😄
I havent been thanks for the heads up! I only know of one in my area around london. Its not too far medway! Will check it out

Back
Top Bottom