What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Creature From The Black Lagoon - from £3200

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I am putting my Creech up for sale to make room for an incoming machine, but I am going to miss it - it's a beaut.

The good:
Very nice playfield, cleared, cleaned and waxed
New main multiball ramp
Dirty and lifted Mylar removed from pop bumper area
New rubbers and plastic posts, lane dividers etc
Metal work tumbled and polished
Plastics replaced where available
LEDs installed in GI and inserts on playfield, including swirl ramp and bowl
ColorDMD fitted
PinSound soundcard with selection of 50's songs
Upgraded cabinet and backbox speakers from Keith at New Forest Pinball
Cliffy fitted to snackbar
Brand new hologram from Planetary Pinball so you get nice green monster when you find it!
Very nice translite.

The bad
The cabinet has the usual dings and marks for a cab of this age
Hologram mirror has marks on it - could be replaced but in practice this has no noticable effect on the hologram display
Although the hologram moves from side to side, it does not bend back and forward as the bend motor is broken. Some people recommend disabling this anyway to prevent damage to the hologram from bending over time

I am happy to sell this for £3200 without the Pinsound board or £3500 with the Pinsound board. Also I am very happy for prospective buyers to come and look before they buy - in fact I would prefer this so people are absolutely happy with what they get. Located near High Wycombe, RG9 6PP

Photos below - let me know if you want to see anything specific or in more detail and I will post them...

Last edited:
Image00002.jpg
Image00039.jpg
Image00006.jpg
Image00005.jpg
Image00004.jpg
Image00003.jpg
Image00001.jpg

@steve45 is making a Tiltaudio modification for this pin.
Has a tablet which has the 3d monster plus a nes boxing animation etc

Hologram mirror has marks on it - could be replaced but in practice this has no noticable effect on the hologram display
Although the hologram moves from side to side, it does not bend back and forward as the bend motor is broken. Some people recommend disabling this anyway to prevent damage to the hologram from bending over time

I'm not even going to install the Triac for the holo motor on my rebuild. After 300 quid on repro the effect isn't worth the risk!

Back
Top Bottom