What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Creature From the Black Lagoon -£3000

Steve

Registered
The CFTBL that I cleaned up for a friend a few months ago is now for sale. It's quite nice, but will need a bit of tlc if you want a perfect machine.

I don't want to give an incorrect description regarding condition, but I remember the playfield was decent as were the cabinet art.

Boards are good and original (apart from a newly-refurbished sound board from Phil Palmer) with no battery leaks or hacks.

Hologram is dead.

I can get pictures if anyone is interested but he needs a quick sale and collection.

£3000

He finally came back with some pics, not the best to be honest but he's a bit upside down at the moment. (The machine is at his mums in storage).

When I last saw it about 2 months ago it was working but the hologram was blank. Best thing if anyone is interested is contact him and ask any questions.

PM me for his number.

PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-01 4.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-01 5.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-01.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-00 2.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-01 2.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-01 3.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-10-00.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-09-43.jpg
PHOTO-2020-12-04-15-09-39.jpg

Agree @Game On but OP just doing best he can with what he got and stopping it going to eBay. That alone should be applauded.

Strange set of pictures for someone who wants a quick sale. only one blurred pic o playfield and none of inside or showing it working?

I agree, when someone asks for thousands of pounds but can be bothered with a few decent pics it puts me off looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, when someone asks for thousands of pounds but can be bothered with a few decent pics it puts me off looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I asked him for playfield pics as that's the most important part. He should have run an extension out there and switched it on.

It would be worth a look if he was giving it away, but he's asking decent money.

Sorry guys, I can't do anymore than this.

Hi Steve... Is this still available do you know ? Per other comments it looks a bit rough but I might like it as a restoration project. Whereabouts in the country is it ?
Thanks - Tim.

Back
Top Bottom