What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cravendale muppets milk tokens.

wayne g

Registered
It's a long shot but does anyone on here use cravendale milk?

If so I'm currently collecting the codes off the rear of the labels on the cartons with the muppets offer on them.

If anyone can spare them I would be eternally grateful for any so I can reedem them against a kermit backpack for my daughter.

thanks guys.

smile-1.png

******* SORRY GUYS FORGOT TO ADD IF YOU COULD PM ME THE CODES AS THEY ARE A ONE TIME USE CODE. ANY LURKERS READING THIS FROM A GOOGLE SEARCH WILL HIJACK THEM IF THEY SEE THEM BEFORE I DO**********

again thanks

Sorry - i cant drink Cravendale due to the fact it doesnt taste like milk!!.. Bought some the other day, and the general consensus was that "normal" milk tasted MUCH better
smile-1.png

lol

i have no option my little princess wants kermit so i'm currently stuck with the stuff until we get one.

can someboyy please help.lol

I would do mate, but Sarah is collecting these herself, and with 8 pins in the house i'm keeping my head down!

Rus121' date=' post: 1692116 said:
Jog on, Kitties!
biggrin-1.png

sadly (and ironiclally) my daughters 11 month old kitten got hit by a car and killed last night.

last night was spent digging a big hole in the garden and consoling my daughter .

damn it really hurts being a dad on times.

(obviously you didn't know that rus so no offence taken-funny advert also)

if anyone else has any codes can you please message me them as i only have a few left to get in the next 7 days.

Awww man. Thats really sucks. I'm a huge cat lover (with 2 of the lil buggers at the mo) so really feel for your loss.

Had to bury a few in my time with them, its never easy. Hopefully your daughter gets over it quickly, i know i did as a kid. It usually meant getting another a few weeks later....

As for the codes, i dont normally get the cravendale stuff. I'll get it the next time im at the shops if they have the one you're after. I do like that filtered stuff. Stays fresh for quite some time...

thanks russ.

i am gutted and the house is just not the same without the little fella running around my feet!

sad-1.png

if you can get the codes all the better.

pm me to me though or a lurker will lift them off here before i get a chance to take it!

thanks

smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom