What's new

Craig's List UK

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi gang
I didn't even know this existed to be fair but stumbled on it researching for the American site. A couple of weeks ago I emailed this guy. He got back to me today saying he still had it. He's clearing his deceased uncles belongings. Said i could collect or arrange shipping.

I haven't pursued it any further as even if it's genuine I don't have the funds to proceed anyway.

So apologies if you've seen this anyway and it's a scam.
If it's genuine you can buy me a beer :thumbs:

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/clt/5116088050.html

Most likely a scam. If not better get in quick and say you will pay cash on collection.

Although posting this for all to see will undoubtably give the seller more enquiries.

But I say SCAM

Yeah if it's genuine then this is my good turn for the community. ;)
If I had the cash/time/space I'd turn up there. Says he's in Wigston, wherever that is

Dreadful site. The worst of the lot for scammers. Always a AFM/MM etc on it for low prices. Never seen a genuine UK ad on it

I would not touch it. I first happened across pinballs on Craigslist late last year.

Prices look worryingly cheap, but I thought worth an email. So I contacted a guy about the medieval madness back in November last year, it is regularly relisted and still "for sale" now for the bargain price of £1,800. I got this invitation to participate in a wild goose chase. Naturally no pictures were ever forthcoming and Oban was not on my way to anywhere.

"Hello,
The pinball is still for sale.I'm located in Oban at my uncle's place .He recently passed away and I have to sell his belongings.If you can come will be great,if not I can ship.
Regards Sebastian"

So if anyone lives near Oban and

I think it is just a fantasist who gets a kick out of sending folk on wild goose chases to the remote west coast of Scotland. Perhaps he thought that sending them to the Orkneys lacked credibility ...

If the American media is anything to go by, Craislist is a good place to go if you want to turn up to buy non-existant goods, with cash in hand, resulting in a stabbing and loss of the cash

Exactly what i was going to put early, turn up with your cash. Forced to **** yourself with a 4/10 at your head and relieved of your cash.

Back
Top Bottom