What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPR Whirlwind Playfield Run

Ooooooh. Mine is good but... Im tempted. Hopefully the crazed inserts will be sorted this time

Mine's not too bad either but I would like to make it a minter.

Heard about the inserts last time, surely it can't happen again...hopefully!

Dilema! Exchange rate is crap, and for some reason its $100 more than most of the other CPR playfields.... how much do I want one? :confused:

Pretty sure you can only get them through CPR or Planetary so out of luck I'm afraid.
Hopefully the exchange rate gets a bit better between now and whenever they ask for the cash.

It's looking like £860 shipped and taxed at the current rate, which is putting me off at the moment sadly. I'll probably regret not getting one, but that's a lot of money to spend on one machine.

I thought the last batch were $100 less, and of course better exchange rate

I wonder if CPR will sell less this time for putting the price up? There is a breaking point with what people are willing to pay, especially us "international" customers.

For the record, Peter in Hamburg is much more reasonably priced on playfields and there is no tax to pay as he's in Europe.

No import tax this end so will save a few quid luckily.

Do you have Peters info Luke?

I'm sure when I ordered my taxi playfield from CPR (I opted for the bronze standard to save a bit) I paid under £600 all in with postage and duty. That was just about ok to swallow. And if my ww pf was totally ****ed I'd probably wear it but mines really quite good, so there's no way I'd pay that.

Back
Top Bottom