What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPR EARTHSHAKER Back glasses

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi Gang

Incase anyone was interested or didn't already know, CPR are now selling there repro ES back glasses. They look great but at $249 plus $110 shipping its pricey.

If anyone else fancied getting one you can fit 2 in a shipping crate so I might be tempted if I can split the postage with someone.

Cheers

Gaz

Hi Gang

Incase anyone was interested or didn't already know, CPR are now selling there repro ES back glasses. They look great but at $249 plus $110 shipping its pricey.

If anyone else fancied getting one you can fit 2 in a shipping crate so I might be tempted if I can split the postage with someone.

Cheers

Gaz

That was the only thing that terrified me when I owned Earthshaker - the horror of possibly breaking the beautiful backglass :eeek: knowing they were so hard to replace...mine was near perfect condition. Great that CPR have finally come thru with them - will stop my brother worrying so much - he has my old ES now.

Yeah me too! Mines got some cracking but has been stabilised and you'd hardly know but im tempted. I reckon I'd cave if someone else was getting one to split the postage.

Back
Top Bottom