What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPR BACKGLASSES

Yup, just to cover your back just in case ... "Item not as Described" is the weapon of choice, however you can also add "item damaged when delivered, however was really well packed" i.e. The damage was present when it was packed.

Along with the above "sub-standard goods" as actually described by their own art director and i can t see how they can back out... (Make sure you take a screen shot of that before you file so you have it as evidence should they delete it)....

Reactions: DRD
yes ,the glass does look like a 2nd s, can thay send out a replacement "better quility ?"

@Paul "iterm damaged " there is a clear pic showing that it is not damaged !

@DRD: Reply from "Stu" on Pinside:

Ok, a few explanations here:

1. Fathom: We didn't do the Artwork for this glass, we borrowed the Reproduction Dilms from Phoenix Arcade ( Darin ) which were actually done by a photographer. A Hi-Res photo was taken and Film Separations were made directly from the Photograph.

1B. Fathom: As for the "lines", this was an unfortunate hiccup in the screening process. Kevin was using a squeegee that was not wide enough for the entire glass width so he ended up having to make 2 passes on it. This has since been resolved. Now all glasses are done with a Single Pass of the squeegee.

2. Medusa / Flash Gordon / Paragon / Star Trek: Unfortunately all of these glasses were done under the 'old' production method that Kevin was using. Most of these glasses ended up with a heavy saturation due to many factors. We have since resolved all issues for CMYK "process" glass projects and have been extremely happy with the results ( ie: Elvira & the Party Monsters Backglass )

Note: We have resolved all the issues with the CMYK Process for silk-screening and all future projects will be done under this new process. We are looking to do Re-Runs of the titles listed above with the Production Process......

Stu
CPR Art Direct
or​

That's nice. So, essentially they've admitted their production process was flawed and sub-standard. I don't see any mentioned on the website that these backglasses were produced using an old inferior method and that current/future products will be up to standard. I think that warrants a replacement when the FATHOM backglass is re-run using the new process. Or a refund. Including postage.

so good going forward,$hit outta luck otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom