What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid PCR Testing - Fit to Fly Certificate, Insurance

DRD

Registered
'er indoors is flying long haul from Heathrow for the first time in a couple of years due to a change in the red list countries.

Have people had good recent experience of PCR testing outfits pls ?

Has anyone found decent travel insurance that covers you if you get covid either before or during the trip and end up cancelling flights pls ?

Thanks

'er indoors is flying long haul from Heathrow for the first time in a couple of years due to a change in the red list countries.

Have people had good recent experience of PCR testing outfits pls ?

Has anyone found decent travel insurance that covers you if you get covid either before or during the trip and end up cancelling flights pls ?

Thanks
Hi David - I just got my pcr test this morning from Assurred screening - £129 for a quick turn around and a fit to fly certificate so I can fly to Canada on Friday .
My travel insurance with my current bank account with TSB has all types of covid covered including if I catch it before I go or abroad but also airline ( British airways covered me for covid government changes at either side ) . Good luck
Cheery
Ailsa

Back
Top Bottom