What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cover Error

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
I've been trying to change my cover image on my user profile and I got as far as removing the old one, trying to put a new one in however I keep getting this error:

i.imgur.com_YFvEAiC.jpg

Doesn't seem to matter what image I put in whether it is 2kb or 2mb, I get the same error each time. Any chance this could be sorted please Paul? :)

Thats strange!! might be me... (to anyone who doesnt recognise this it;s a subscriber thing where you can put a custom cover up that can be seen on your user info page)

I'm knackered and gonna get an early night, however will take a look in the morning :)

Thanks matey, no rush! I'm just having a fiddle before I hit the hay as well. Much appreciated.

Aha that's got it, thanks dude. Now I'm going to have to spend the next hour messing around with the cover rather than going to bed!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom