What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courier recommendations?

sclose

Registered
Looking to get a pin from Leicester to Scotland. Who would you recommend?

Cheers
Steve

Definitely Martin. It might not get there the quickest but you will know that it'll arrive in one piece.

I don't have his number to hand but i'm sure someone on here can chime in with it.

In the interest of fairness and the free market and all that ;), has anyone used, and can therefore recommend, a courier other than Martin? Everyone agrees that Martin is top man for the job, I've never heard any complaints, but just curious as to whether anyone else is trusted to do the job if he's not available in time?

Always Shiply if you want to throw it out there, I used to use a company called Speedlink, cheap and fast but they either sold the business or something, not sure if they are still at it under a different name but may be worth chasing up.

I've used speedlink before. Took about a week which was quick. They used a massive 17 tonne lorry to deliver so are a big outfit.
Martin has the personal touch but depending on how the moon and the stars align, you'll wait 2 days or 2 months.

In the interest of fairness and the free market and all that ;), has anyone used, and can therefore recommend, a courier other than Martin? Everyone agrees that Martin is top man for the job, I've never heard any complaints, but just curious as to whether anyone else is trusted to do the job if he's not available in time?

I used a good guy last week that covers central London, he can fit two machines in his Zafira but must be made a nice coffee when he drops off :)

I used Speedlink a few times years ago and never had any problems although I did hear of some pins arriving with smashed backglass and other dunts. I'm thinking better to wait and get it delivered in once piece so I'm using Martin this time. I contacted him and he is sorting it all out. Seems like a genuine, sound dude.

Anyvan.com is another route to go down, type in what you want moved and the locations and you will be sent quotes from rated drivers.

If Glasgow and not John O Groats LOL id use martin for a pin however long it took. Hadfields transport will shift them within a week for around £90 but they wont be so flexible and you will have to wrap it up in shrink or bubble wrap . also they wont handle cash with the exception from the recipient to pay for the actual transport.

Back
Top Bottom