What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Cosco trolly £50

Now you say delivery is possible!!!!
I'd would have had it, if I'd have known that!!!!!!!

Now you say delivery is possible!!!!
I'd would have had it, if I'd have known that!!!!!!!

To be fair my mum lives very near the forest in which the anonymous person resides and I may or may not have to pop down there on other pinball business anyway.

Anyway, I don't want to say anymore in case I reveal his identity. He's obviously concerned that others will try and top his offer of £110.

Hold on. That’s my old trolly. You got that from me for a bargain price as “I used to play that one with my dad and it brings back memories”.

And now you are flipping it for a profit.

Cockwomble.

Many of us missed out. Costco are selling this Cosco hand cart in their website with a £10 off Black Friday deal for every purchase over £100 that ends today.
Which means £99.99 for this truck.
Just shows how good a deal @Gonzo offer was.

Many of us missed out. Costco are selling this Cosco hand cart in their website with a £10 off Black Friday deal for every purchase over £100 that ends today.
Which means £99.99 for this truck.
Just shows how good a deal @Gonzo offer was.

To be fair mate The £50 is now subject to a 25% import tariff now chargeable for exports between Sandhurst and the New Forest.

Back
Top Bottom