What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completed Pinball Collection..is it possible?

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
It always seems as if I'm getting close to completing my collection, obviously with Big Bang Bar on the list it will most probably never be complete but am willing to waiver that one, close but no cigar, as soon as I get close there's another added to the list (Sterns and JJP in my case due to new releases etc)

So has anyone ever had every game on their wish list under one roof at one time and is it still locked down, unchanged with no desire to alter? hard too imagine that this can be achieved due to the nature of the market and evolving hobby, easy if you only ever wanted a TAF and it is currently your pride and joy but what about the rest of us, seems we are chasing the end of the rainbow but appreciate that collecting is not for everyone and some just play and move.

My ideal collection (for the space I have!! Which is 5) would be; taxi, ww, fh, wh20 and TAF. But once they were all assembled I'd give it 6 months before something had to go.

I keep telling myself I'd be very happy with a pin cabin for 6 then doing the odd trade. I'm probably kidding myself though. :p

It's never enough

When I first started I wanted TAF, JP & T2 and one to swap over ever so often.

Still have tracked down a T2

Maybe I can start a fantasy line up with Pred, Crocodile Hunter and the Aus version of MMr

had most of my wish list targets not so long ago and was quite happy with the line up, however silly offers from the pinball owners database has changed that, it`s good to change the line up every now and then, keeps the mojo going and the wish lists can only be as long as your space allows

Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island,

Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island, Gilligan's Island,
And don't forget that Gilligans Island.

I think I've managed to get all the ones I was after.

One day, I want to own every Bally, Williams, DE/SEGA, Stern, JJP, Heighway + whoever else's solid state machines from 1980 up to present day. Wonder how many games that could be? 500 maybe?

Never gonna happen. :(

Back
Top Bottom