What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted ColourDMD for my ACDC (long shot i know)

FYI you can also get PIN2DMD to work with ACDC prem, they're a bit cheaper.

The pin2dmd for this game is real good. But you have to install modified code (which is no issue) - if you are stuck I can send it you.

You will need one file on the SD card on the pin2dmd and a usb stick to install new updated code.

I think @stumblor has the HD size screens in stock, not sure on normal size.

Only HD at the moment, and all spoken for.

Will have more at some point, as soon as the STM processor comes back into stock. The processor for the smaller pin2md is in even shorter supply, and ridiculous prices. Word is that the stock situation for these chips will be better in March.

Only HD at the moment, and all spoken for.

Will have more at some point, as soon as the STM processor comes back into stock. The processor for the smaller pin2md is in even shorter supply, and ridiculous prices. Word is that the stock situation for these chips will be better in March.

@stumblor does this mean that the HD option is available when you have more stock? was talking to my close friend @Colywobbles who fed back that you suggested that this option was not possible at this time due to colourisation?

Fingers crossed it is as i will just wait for the larger display as and when its available.

Cheers Paul

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom