What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! ColorDMD

Best of luck Scott. Been here twice now and no luck so literally just bought another and still 2 short. 😢

The price has jumped also. At nearly £525 for a Colour Screen its getting hard to justify...

Same for my GB. I think its a must. Previous cabs had pin2dmds in and they were like £200, if that, a year ago. God I regret selling the machines with them fitted

Same for my GB. I think its a must. Previous cabs had pin2dmds in and they were like £200, if that, a year ago. God I regret selling the machines with them fitted
I bet.

Problem is, when you go to sell will people recognise the £500+ value of the screen? I suppose if you don't you just yank it out and put in the stock DMD.

The only one I'd want to buy it for right now is JD but there's a ceiling price to that game I fear and i'll be pricing myself out of the ceiling if I go and invest another £525 that I'd likely not see recognised.

There's better ways to demonstrate value with that kind of cash like a fresh decal for the cab, new plastics and/or ramps or dare I say it a better playfield?

It makes me strongly look at PIn2DMD at that kind of price jump.

I think I got CFTBL only a few months back at £425 so its quite a jump in price!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom