What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired ColorDMD gaskets for pickup at Neil's

Expired Due to no activity

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I've got four of these gaskets imported from the States for sale and pickup at Neil's on the 30th. They are excellent, and work with a ColorDMD and the following games:
  • Iron Man Vault
  • AC/DC Vault
  • Metallica Vault
  • Spider-Man Vault
  • The Walking Dead
  • Star Trek
  • Wrestlemania
  • KISS
  • Game of Thrones
  • Ghostbusters
This gasket, designed and produced by vireland@pinside, fills the space between the LCD screen and metal speaker panel and blocks light leak from the backbox. It's fireresistant and blah blah blah.

Cost: £22 each. This is what it cost me to get them from the states plus shipping and customs etc.

Only for delivery at Neil's Domino Arcade - I am not posting them out.

Get 'em while they're hot.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, but only because you asked so nicely.

One left.
Sorry was in a rush on mobile - below is what I would obviously have written given the time:

Dear Mr Mfresh of the great Pavlovia, if you could be so kind as to reserve two of your finest gaskets for me, that would be marvellous. If, however, some other lucky souls have been fortunate enough to see your message prior to myself and they are no longer available, I am extremely gratified just to have been able to post in your thread. I do understand not only have you taken a personal risk importing these but that you have also incurred a time cost notwithstanding the financial risk.

I wish you a good day and I do hope yourself and all the family have a wonderful Christmas

All the best

mufcmufc

xxxx

Back
Top Bottom