What's new

Pending.. ColorDMD for AFM (can be made to work with other B/W pins of that era) £280

VeeMonroe

Registered
ColorDMD that we've had on Fish Tales and AFM. Has now been exchanged for a HD Pin2DMD.

Obviously works great. It is missing the cable kit - you can get one from Pinball Palace, but you may already have the cables you need on your machine.

ColorDMD.jpg

Speaker panel.jpg

Picture of it attached to the old AFM speaker panel. If you want the speaker panel, as well, you can have that for free.

Hi Vivienne, I would like to have this if still available.
It's still available :) It's yours :)

What's the best way of getting it to you? Not sure when I'll be back at the Pinball Office because I'm due to have surgery on 1st April (and at league at PBR next week). Happy to ship it (obviously), but I can get it to you in person if you're not in a rush, or I can try to find someone at League who is also a Pinball Office regular.

ColorDMD that we've had on Fish Tales and AFM. Has now been exchanged for a HD Pin2DMD.

Obviously works great. It is missing the cable kit - you can get one from Pinball Palace, but you may already have the cables you need on your machine.

View attachment 196651
View attachment 196652
Picture of it attached to the old AFM speaker panel. If you want the speaker panel, as well, you can have that for free.
Bargain buy well spotted @Hiltoncriss 👍
if anyone else has one I’ll happily pay a little more.

Back
Top Bottom