What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Collector Quality WMS Indiana Jones

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
I know the history of this machine and it's almost HUO, it spent the first couple of years of its life in a nightclub in the North West, the club went tits up at which point it was offered to one of the doormen (not sure if it was a closing gift or as payment) anyway he had no interest in playing it so shoved it into his garden shed and left it covered up, it remained there for many years until he needed to raise some cash for his daughter wedding at which point I acquired it (about 6 years ago) upon receipt it was workshopped, upper playfield strip etc, it was played for a while but rapidly became the base for modding, as with most of my machines they become test beds rather than toys so it's not had much use and hardly any at all in the last 4 years.

Machine has no playfield wear, obviously ball drops aren't immaculate but you catch my drift, it would benefit from a polish and wax although is acceptable as is, the cabinet is the best I have seen, original unfaded on all sides, yes that is correct, it has a few very minor blemishes but these are fine by me, the playfield has one repaired plastic (available from PH), there was no wear worthy of a mention behind the 3 drop targets (they all have wear here) but I made a protector to keep it that way, single bank also has protector fitted, zero wear behind this bank, mylar is in decent shape.

Game plays without fault, this is an exceptional foundation to make a mint example and makes for a rare IJ.

There are a few minor things I would do to make it mint but it’s a beauty as it stands unrestored.

Machine has my new inner cab and backboard decals fitted, these can be removed if you are a purist but I think this would be silly personally.

Looking to trade with cash either way for a AFM, MM, CV, LOTR, TRON, not interested in anything else, will let this run a while, if there is no interest I will make it available for sale.

Won't be doing anything until next year so no rush.

I know the history of this machine and it's almost HUO, it spent the first couple of years of its life in a nightclub in the North West, the club went tits up at which point it was offered to one of the doormen (not sure if it was a closing gift or as payment) anyway he had no interest in playing it so shoved it into his garden shed and left it covered up, it remained there for many years until he needed to raise some cash for his daughter wedding at which point I acquired it (about 6 years ago) upon receipt it was workshopped, upper playfield strip etc, it was played for a while but rapidly became the base for modding, as with most of my machines they become test beds rather than toys so it's not had much use and hardly any at all in the last 4 years.

Machine has no playfield wear, obviously ball drops aren't immaculate but you catch my drift, it would benefit from a polish and wax although is acceptable as is, the cabinet it the best I have seen, original unfaded on all sides, yes that is correct, it has a few very minor blemishes but these are fine by me, the playfield has one repaired plastic (available from PH), there was no wear worthy of a mention behind the 3 drop targets (they all have wear here) but I made a protector to keep it that way, single bank also has protector fitted, zero wear behind this bank, mylar is in decent shape.

Game plays without fault, this is an exceptional foundation to make a mint example and makes for a rare IJ.

There are a few minor things I would do to make it mint but it’s a beauty as it stands unrestored.

Machine has my new inner cab and backboard decals fitted, these can be removed if you are a purist but I think this would be silly personally.

Looking to trade with cash either way for a AFM, MM, CV, LOTR, TRON, not interested in anything else, will let this run a while, if there is no interest I will make it available for sale.

Won't be doing anything until next year so no rush.

never thought you would ever sell this one andy,

Back
Top Bottom