What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Collection of Bally Williams flyers.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
A collection of 28 Bally Williams flyers, all are original and in excellent condition. They are as follows,
Star Wars episode 1, Tales of the Arabian Nights, The Flintstones, No Good Gofers, Medieval Madness, Jack Bot, Pin 2k Project 2000, The Shadow, Junk Yard, Monster Bash Congo, Party Zone, Riverboat Gambler, Revenge from Mars, Rollergames, Indianapolis 500, Harley Davidson, World Cup Soccer gatefold, Road show, Diner, Radical, Hurricane, Gilligans Island, Johnny Mnemonic, Theatre of Magic, The Gettaway, Atack from Mars, NBA Fastbreak,
28 flyers with some rare ones included £75 with free postage within UK. If you are looking for certain B/W flyers get in touch I might be able to help . I also have other rare flyers from other manufactures.
20210511_104102.jpg

Hey Daz. I’m on the look out for Paragon, Flash Gordon, Rocky and pinbot for my collection if you happen to have any of those?
Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom