What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Collection of a backglass from Croydon.

DanLewell

Registered
Is there anyone in the croydon area going to Special when lit this weekend or Neil's place for december to remember in a few weeks?

I've won a backglass on ebay from a seller in Croydon, so hoping someone could pick it up when they are near flipout and bring it to one of those places where Im going to be.

Im reluctant to get it posted for obvious reasons.

Much love and Pinball Karma points if you can help, and I'll sort you out some beer tokens. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Dixie land by any chance? The seller told me that she would accept my offer and then proceeded to tell me that it wasn't my offer she accepted. Anyway, (presuming its the same person) i am there on Friday so can pick it up for you but not at Peter's.

Nice one, cheers Matt.

It is a Bally King Tut. I'm just waiting for the address from her but I doubt there are many sellers in croydon with loads of backglasses for sale so probably the same person.

I'll grab it off you at Neil's on the 30th if that's OK with you?

Yep, no worries mate. Just let her know Matt will collect. Do you need me to pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom