What's new

collection and deliveries.

deathrow

Registered
Just seeing who you guys usually use.

I like good contact and a fast turnaround.
Have found shiply can offer up some decent quotes.
Used mainly for Arcade machines so far but prices are very competitive

A site called ANYVAN thats a sister site to parcel2 go that works in a similar way to shiply has been great. Had my Virtual pin (same size as normal machine) delivered for £45 from manchester to Norfolk on a 2 day. A No Fear for 60 from Lincoln to me on the same day!.

All fully insured and you are able to give feedback etc and see what others say about the people bidding for your business before any committal.

I realise its not all about price etc and its also about care with our machines but so far ive had noting but great feedback for the drivers.

I have also used Martin in the past.

Time and contact is important to me.

Used Martin in the past too but in this instance I am just looking for general input on other couriers etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
Don't think I could trust anyone other than Martin or myself to move machines but its always good to hear recommendations from others :thumbs:

What have you got?

MA

I use Martin too.
My first machine was delivered by Gaming Direct and I just didn't feel the service was as caring as Martin, they were suffering from some issues during my delivery and didn't manage the situation very well.

Back
Top Bottom