What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Col’s Pinball Mods - Website now live with 20% for pinfo members @ www.colspinballmods.com

Expired Due to no activity

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
I will be launching the website this weekend during Pinfest 19 at Daventry and have sponsored the streams with a few prizes and giveaways. Good luck to all those that attend and make sure to give it your best shot for a chance of getting your hands on any of my protectors. Alternatively You can use the vouchers to have some custom ones made or maybe one of my future planned projects inc Toppers.

Click HERE to view the library of protectors which is now over 34 pins with more to be added on a weekly basis

Use the code COLSAYSTAKE20 at the checkout for 20% discount off all the products on the WEBSITE

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those concerned that have helped me through donations of their own plastics to create templates and will be continuing to offer this service for a healthy discount.
Regards Col

Great looking site mate you should be super chuffed!

Hopefully should be able to get the Diners on next week (been away all week). Will take some nice photos that you can add to the site.

Small typo on the Diner page, should be 'lava orange' 😊

Screenshot_20190823-202726_Chrome.jpg

Quality product from a guy who is pinball nuts and has a passion to help protect our loved machines.

My WOZ is transformed with Cols protectors along with the 2.0 light kit its now bulletproof.

Looking forward to installing my MBRLE protectors this week photos to follow.

Do your pinball justice and install some quality eye candy protectors!!

Last edited:
Awesome work and congrats on the great website, I have games not in your library yet to send (will discuss with @Solar Sailer too), one thing I wondered can you cut existing plastics?
There is a large cracked plastic at the back of my Rocket III which would be will suited to a protector and the current plastic could be cut into two around the art.
20170619_125534.jpg

All depends on the size, as long as it would fit in on a 325 x 230 sheet then yes.
I’m more than happy to knock something up if you want

Col

Back
Top Bottom