What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Col’s Pinball Mods , General Store & Hired Help.

First off, thank you Col for your kind words. To think I may of inspired anyone is a humbling experience indeed!
Second. Without your patience and plastics knowledge none of my crazy mod ideas could of been possible. @Colywobbles

When we send you our crazy list of requests and requirements you never fail to deliver. “Col can this plastic be exact size please? But two holes need to fit over stud A and the other holes over screw B”. Oh and in three colours please! “
Here’s a reminder of the F2K and Seawitch customisations (available in three colours😆).......these machines really sing with your plastics.View attachment 226158View attachment 226159View attachment 226160View attachment 226161
Thanks again Col. Paragon plastics are starting to look absolutely gorgeous. Viking, Genesis and Cybernaught next😍
Your a real asset to the community .......where would we be without you.....👊🏼
All the best and take care.... Keef🤗...... oh and here’s project paragon....... 💥
View attachment 226162
Those fluorescent plastics remind me of the Adventure game, the plastic currency they used. I have to say you r a genius with plastics Mr Wobbles - well done, loved the PF trophies too :)

Just installed these beauties in my Beauty!

EA334CD6-E8E0-4BED-A004-EC428C4D375C.jpeg

F97715B2-D7D5-44B6-A877-FF11812147CE.jpeg

269F75FF-F318-4BBC-85D8-5BC4A18B25F2.jpeg

F517E8F3-57CD-4E28-9CE7-EFE97B96D294.jpeg

Thanks @Colywobbles - they’re Twilight-tastic!
3D1452CD-CDF0-4416-9935-A0BB7D71B245.jpeg

Hi everyone ! I’m a French possesor of a GODZILLA LE and I’ m looking for the yellow insert with chinese letter ? How to buy it ?
Thanks

Hi everyone ! I’m a French possesor of a GODZILLA LE and I’ m looking for the yellow insert with chinese letter ? How to buy it ?
Thanks
Send a direct message to Colywobbles he will sort ya out.

Thanks
Colywobbles, but he is away for the weekend so he may not reply instantly but he will get back to you.

@Colywobbles mate a couple over on the Pinside Alien thread have mentioned they’ve not heard back from you regarding placing an order for protectors. Maybe inbox is full ?

@Colywobbles mate a couple over on the Pinside Alien thread have mentioned they’ve not heard back from you regarding placing an order for protectors. Maybe inbox is full ?

Weirdly only 1 DM which I’ve now replied too but that said I don’t go on the Alien thread is that where they are asking.

Finally got some pictures of Col's pink protectors on my Stranger Things.

The look good on normal light mode but awesome in the upside down.

Attachments

• 20240307_190435.jpg
    20240307_190435.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20240307_190618.jpg
    20240307_190618.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240307_190620.jpg
    20240307_190620.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 30
After making protectors a few years now I thought I’d share the reason I think they a must even in there purest form.

So these plastics from JAWS were removed the moment it was unboxed so take note of the damage albeit slight to the art on them being factory fitted.

IMG_3035.jpeg

IMG_3036.jpeg

This is down to not only that horrendous metal washer but also other metal contact points around the pin.
Worthy of a note I oversize all my plastics by 1-1.5mm which protects the original plastic when taking the brunt of the impact of a direct ball hit.

So do yourself and your cherished pin a favour and if nothing else remove the ugly washer and replace the slings and guides with some simple clear protectors like the ones below.

IMG_3037.jpeg

IMG_3039.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg

I will be offering a 4 set of clear protectors as pictured above (slings and guides) not only for JAWS but any of the 100+ pins I now cover for £15:00 inc the postage.

How bad can they get if left alone? Well here a really bad example

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Also bear in mind if the metal washers are fitted they not only cast a shadow on the lit up slings they also dink up your lovely replacement balls from day one and end up like mini pan scrubbers on your beautiful playfield.
Sounds a bit OTT but it’s fact!
If in doubt check your metal washers for impacts, or better still remove your slings and check the ring of art that has been removed by the washers cutting into them.
Obviously some are worse than others but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Yes but I’ll struggle to get them out before Texas I’m afraid but happy to sort when back home

Col

Back
Top Bottom