What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Coin slot surround

Ruk

Registered
I've just completed my first ever job on my first pin (Centaur) with a full playfield swap and no sound fixes... I think I need to do the coin door next to make it look as good as I am able to :)

Any ideas where I can get the missing metal small coin slot surround from on the 1 x play slot? There has been a Coin Controls £1 mech fitted behind it so I'm imagining it was removed to facilitate a thicker coin?... I dunno. Maybe there is one lying forgotten in someone's spares box somewhere :p

Also any advise on changing out the 12 x door frame domed head bolts would be appreciated :thumbs:

coin slot.jpg

BTW, it's going to go on freeplay eventually so I'm not too bothered about a £1 coin going in ;)

Can't help with the aluminium coin slot (I don't think, but I'll check) but the carriage bolt heads do polish up quite nicely.

I have some of those metal coin surrounds i believe. Need to get a minute to check the spares

Back
Top Bottom