What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin op king

It’s a guy called James (Jamie) who I believe is on here. Nice guy but his machines ain’t cheap.
Imports a hellava lot of games some quite rare.

I bought a couple of machines from him a few weeks ago. Friendly guy, and no issues with the purchase.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I bought a couple of machines from him a few weeks ago. Friendly guy, and no issues with the purchase.

Was they all working ok, because there isn't any description on the website

No, they weren't. But I bought them as not working, and they were advertised as such. I've got them up and working now, so fixes were not too difficult.

He is a friendly guy, so if you're not sure if it is a working machine, give him a call. He does have a lot of stock, apparently.

Nice guy with a vast stock of tombstoned games waiting for love

Biggest stock of games in the UK ?

I bought a working NSM Jukebox from Jamie a couple of years ago and was a smooth transaction, really nice guy. If you live within reasonable distance would recommend organising a visit I'm sure he'll accommodate you.

As above he imports and exports a lot of stock, he was working on opening a working museum but this was a couple of years ago.

He sometimes uses this account on here @BallyWilliams suck

Known him for years.

Do not ever expect the game to be refurbished and working unless tells you it is.

His main customers are bulk trade and importing/exporting pins/jukes/arcade games.

Not many people see all of his machines. It is amazing how many he has. Games are piled high, but chances are - he will have what you are looking for. But do not expect to walk in and ask for as a Dracula and 10 minutes later having a nice wrapped refurbed one ready to go. He may have to move other games so always best calling first.

Dealt with him many times.

Back
Top Bottom