What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Coin Door Gubbins For Service Switches

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
My coin door on BSD has nothing to attach the service switches too, others have a coin mech or bracket. What is missing and can you help me get one?

coindoor.jpg

normally a bracket above those stickers, then a bit of janky metal with square cutouts on it.

actually yours looks like its still there as the buttons are staying put. just need a bracket to affix to door

What is worth doing is linking the switches together.
Bally Midway only solder on one side of the switch.
Just link them all together with a small bit of jumper wire.

It is for Dracula which should be a williams service switch set but I wouldn't bet on it being the original one and I can see the one I swapped it for is slightly different. Neither have the second jumper wire, another task to do at some point so thanks for the tip.

Geoff
Let me have a look but pretty sure I can sort you out what’s needed.
D.
That would be awesome, set a price as you have already shared a lot of parts that have gone into this machine. The stash you gave me years ago has done a good job of filling the missing holes and is very much appreciated.

Let’s have a poll. How many people has Daz hooked up with parts. He’s a legend. An unsung hero of UK pinball. Hall of famer. Gotta be 😙

Honestly, Daz has sent me so much stuff to help me and keep my machines going. This one machine has used up many parts, loom bits, posts, bolts and bits, all sent over at some point, over many years.
And then there is how much he does at shows as an NLP’er plus just being a really nice guy, one of the first to turkey welcome me into pinball.
Absolute legend.

Your kind words makes it all worth while, thank you.
There are many more unsung hero’s in this hobby that make it a pleasure to be part of.

Back
Top Bottom