What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Cliffy Protectors

Expired Due to no activity

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Looking to hold some stock of these here in the UK, so will have a pretty decent order going in for these, however, on that basis - I am working out what to get, so a pre-order list will help although potenitally skew order list too. Anyway, pricing generally for all other ventures has come in at USD to GBP + P&P.

Just a note, there are the following newer games in stock such as:

- Avengers Infinity Quest
- Hot Wheels
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Stranger Things
- EHOH

Accept no substitutes, these are the real deal.

I’d be interested in 4 universal slot switch protectors if you’re bringing them over. No rush though.

I need an AIQ if you put me down for a set please. and maybe the TNA scoop hole if he does them now? And does he do a single DP scoop protector (I have the original dead pool set)? cheers

I think that's a good idea. Cliffy protectors are the best and cliffy is a really nice bloke to deal with but he is very busy and that usually means a delay in your order. So having (some of) them available in the UK is a good thing.

Looking to hold some stock of these here in the UK, so will have a pretty decent order going in for these, however, on that basis - I am working out what to get, so a pre-order list will help although potenitally skew order list too. Anyway, pricing generally for all other ventures has come in at USD to GBP + P&P.

Just a note, there are the following newer games in stock such as:

- Avengers Infinity Quest
- Hot Wheels
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Stranger Things
- EHOH

Accept no substitutes, these are the real deal.
If be interested in a complete set for WH2O.

Kind regards,
Wayne.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

So much of his stuff it’s going to be hard to stock half of it, I just ordered unlisted ramp protectors and lane ball guides that only he would know fitted one pin to another.
Great to have some stock here though.

Agreed @M4carp - the website will allow backorder of products, which in itself is a logistical and process issue to overcome, but I think I have this nailed to a large extent. Similar hurdles to overcome with suppliers such as Mezel Mods tbh, you want a good enough stock holding to be relevant, but also not have a huge SLOB (slow moving/obsolete) level. As with everything in life, balance is everything and I am sure there will be some things we don't get right. All I can ask is whilst we are finding our feet on these things, people stick with us.

Exactly, no good having a load of cash just sitting gathering dust. You will soon see what moves and what doesn’t and fine tune your stock.
Cliff is a great guy and very helpful. He knows his stuff!
Good idea getting all this stuff in, hope it all works out good for you🤞

I’d be interested the complete 4 piece set for T2. Also some red post sleeves?

Cheers
Ant

Not sure if I am asking in the right area here, I am after a set of protectors to go around the Swamp/Shooter lane on The Addams Family, not just the small drop in that activates the mansion, I want something(s) that will go all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom