What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 2021 Retro Refurbs Bargains - Cheap Cabinet Decals, SideBlades, and Translites

Expired Due to no activity
List updated!

Still a quite a few bargains to be had here with some full sets of cabinet decals only £50, and the Monster Bash or Big Buck Hunter SideBlades for only £30!!

Now includes Big Buck Hunter SideBlades and our brand new remake of SEGA's Godzilla. These have never been made by anyone in the world before and still aren't for sale on Retro Refurbs yet!

Still a quite a few bargains to be had here with some full sets of cabinet decals only £50, and the Monster Bash or Big Buck Hunter SideBlades for only £30!!
I'll take the TAF sideblades for £30... oh wait.... there arent any 🤣

Thanks for offering these quality products to the guys and gals here :)

Have to agree @Paul - I loved mine, will do a write up on them at some point, but the long and short of it is. They were very good. The sideblades weren't like a decal at all, they felt almost interwoven with plastic, felt very durable.

List updated! 6x sets of cabinet decals left, and 3x sets of sideblades left.

Next sale I'm gonna pass straight over to the forum as a donation.

DA6266E3-05A3-4D59-B03B-A99659E16A41.jpeg

Hi can you post a picture of the Star Wars Trilogy please.
36225101770_dfb92ae714_b.jpg
36225106610_3afb7af52d_b.jpg

Im guessing the de Star Wars one is the standard blue rather than the black one @PeteB ?

Yes it's the standard blue ones discounted on here, but we can make a fresh set of black ones if you need those instead. Available from the Retro Refurbs website.

Todd Tuckey uses our decals, look up video #1331 at 34:05 to see how DE Star Wars turned out :)

tnt.jpg

List updated!

Few more items sold, made a donation to the forum. Next sale will donate to the forum as well.

We're almost done here :)

Do you have the no good gopher side blades? Also are the Star Wars ones still available? If so how much? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're almost done here now, just a few items left waiting to go...

Thanks to everyone who's helped clear away these items.

Last edited:
First post updated with available / sold items.

Just added the Royal Rumble Prototype sideblades, which 2 sets are available.

Will have more stuff to sell off over the next few weeks.

Updated!

Terminator 2 and Judge Dredd translites added.

More coming soon to clear out.

Updated the first post in this thread with a load of new bargains for 2021.

Need these cleared out asap.

Do the Stsr wars come with the back box art or are they just the cabinet.
Thanks

Last edited:
Updated. Stuff is going. At this rate I won't have anything left to burn. Was hoping to film an epic fire of pinball parts consisting of these prints, 5 different cabinets, and a couple of playfields along with some other bits. :rolleyes:

Good to her you are back Pete!

I needs some cab decals will be in touch

Cheers

kev

Bumpity bump!

Everything now destroyed except for:

Original (made by Stern) Tron and Avatar cabinet decals, and the T2 repro translite.

Back
Top Bottom