What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 2021 Retro Refurbs Bargains - Cheap Cabinet Decals, SideBlades, and Translites

Expired Due to no activity

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
ALL NEW ITEMS AS OF - 8TH JULY 2021

I'm having a clear out of some old Retro Refurbs stock. Some of the following are either prints which have never sold and been stored, cancelled orders (idiots), or there is some small print problem (i.e. colour difference). All prices include delivery to the UK, but for Europe just add £5, and for USA/Australia/Canada +rest of the world just add £10.

Need these all gone by end of July 2021 otherwise they will be destroyed.

Cabinet Decals:
SideBlades:
Translites:
  • Terminator 2 - £40 - original design, perfect print with vibrant colours made from the original artist's canvas painting.
  • SOLD Terminator 2 Hand Drawn Alternate - £30 - Its the LA 2029 AD version as shown here https://bit.ly/3dVYfAG
  • Bride of Pinbot - £30 - original design, decent reproduction.
  • SOLD Creature From The Black Lagoon - £40 - original design, good reproduction.
  • Street Fighter II Ryu Alternate - £30 - beautiful alternate translite https://bit.ly/3dYQmKW
DMDSkins

Just inbox me with your order and we'll sort payment and shipping. Might consider discounts for bulk purchase.

Last edited:
PeteB - can you put me down for the flintstones rocks please. Just PM me and let me know your details.

I also recommended you for specific sticker printing to my pals at the Musicians union in Birmingham.

I'm having a clearout of some old Retro Refurbs stock, mostly just cabinet decals and SideBlades but will have some translites coming up in a few weeks. Some of the following are either prints which have never sold and been stored, cancelled orders (idiots), or there is some small print problem (i.e. colour difference). All prices include delivery to the UK, but for anywhere else just ask for a price.

Cabinet decals:
  • Black Knight 2000 - £100 - good print, no longer sell Bally Williams stuff so this has just been sitting around.
  • Addams Family Blood Red - £100 - a modified version we came up with. Good print. See photo here:
  • White Water - £60 slightly darker blue background.
  • White Water - £60 slightly lighter blue background.
  • Radical - £60 slightly darker pink than the standard fluro pink. See photo here:
  • Radical - £60 almost red instead of pink and some other small color differences.
  • Baywatch - £60 - slightly lighter blue background.
  • Lethal Weapon 3 - £60 slightly lighter blue background.
  • Star Wars (Data East) - £100 - good print, cancelled order so they are fresh.
SideBlades:
@PeteB where the IMDN sideblades a one off or do you have more?

Cheers

Kev

It's a game of first come, first served and I've updated the list in the first post.

@PeteB where the IMDN sideblades a one off or do you have more?

Cheers

Kev
Yes if there are multiples of Maiden I’d take a set 👍

I only had 1 set of old prints going cheap for Iron Maiden but if you want some I can make them fresh. There's a couple of designs so take a look on the site and tell me what you want. Can use your PinballInfo discount as well.

Interested in the LW3, if you get a chance would you mind taking a few pictures and PM'ing them to me I'd say I'll take them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You do any BM66?
I got my BM66 ones delivered yesterday. They seem good quality, similar to the official Stern ones and half the price, if you can even find the official ones anymore.

Stick them under the rug for a day or two to stop them curling up.

20190405_183837.jpg

Last edited:
I got my BM66 ones delivered yesterday. They seem good quality, similar to the official Stern ones and half the price, if you can even find the official ones any more.

Stick them under the rug for a day or two to stop them curling up.

View attachment 82860
Cool, yeah they do look very close to the originals, they same sort of easy application as Pingrafix?
Think I’ll get a set ordered but apply last after all mods completed so I don’t damage them 👍

Cool, yeah they do look very close to the originals, they same sort of easy application as Pingrafix?
Think I’ll get a set ordered but apply last after all mods completed so I don’t damage them 👍
I've seen a video of these blades being repeatedly having a blade scratch across them with no damage being done!

But it's a good idea to install them last.

All fitted and very pleased with these. Quick wipe of the inside of the cab then tape in place with the backing paper still on to get them lined up. I always put some sticky felt on the playfield 'pegs' to avoid scratching. I peeled half the backing paper off but found it too fiddly to pull it through to the back with the masking tape in place. Ended up taking the whole backing paper off, sliding them down and gently pressing in a couple of places, enough to hold them in place before a final check to see they were all aligned, then smoothed them out from the middle outwards.

20190406_095730.jpg
20190406_094736.jpg
20190406_103923.jpg
20190406_103914.jpg

Are these protectors made of plastic ?
Yes, they are a smooth durable type plastic that come flat packaged. You then fold along the seams and they stay moulded into shape. You then position and held in place with magnets. When lifting playfield it prevents scratching any installed blades or the rails....so far I have caused no damage so they do work 👍 I just move them between machines and store them inside one of my pins. The ACDC Luci is real tight at the sides so when lifting the playfield I just get my Mrs to hold one of the protectors in place as the magnets can move but she just slots it into place so can be a bit fiddly on some machines but just needs repositioned when raising and lowering but not a biggy to be honest as no one wants a scratched art blade or rail 😬

Did everyone else get theirs yet? Mine haven't turned up so hoping it isn't an issue with the courier :/ - I hate dealing with couriers :(

Not sure how often @PeteB comes on here tbh, I did drop him a message also, if anyone catches up with him off the forum, hoping he is ok, probably just snowed under right now I am guessing?

Hey everyone. I've replied to all messages now I think. Was really unwell last week and hadn't been checking the forums but managed to get everything sent out yesterday. You should all receive your stuff in the next day or 2.

Also, first post has been updated. Still a few bits available if anyone wants them.

Hi @PeteB - sorry to hear you’ve been unwell, thanks for the update. Was sure something was up. Hope you are back to 100% soon.

Back
Top Bottom