What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning up Legs

mark adams

Registered
The legs on the system 7 i have just bought are quite rusty in places, has anyone gone as far as cleaning these up and what is the best way of doing it, i presume rechroming is an option but is it cost effective against buying a new set.
New set = approx £80 odd

Thoughts??

If your not in a mega hurry for the legs to be finished and not too fussed about a chrome finish, we are about to purchase a complete system for polyurea coating at work, I know your not far from me Mark.

Instantly thought of it for pin legs;), can keep you posted if its something you wanted to try at some point....any colour available as long as its black

http://www.gatorhyde.com/dealers/polyurea-technology/index.html

Wear gloves when you do it. The oxidisation blackens your fingers, takes about a week for it to disappear if you don't have gloves on..

Also I seemed to have better results with Diet Coke, that may be because I don't drink Diet Coke :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom