What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning a powerball

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Anyone got any advice or experience of cleaning a White Powerball from Twilight Zone?

Looked on Pinside for "Powerball cleaning" and found this:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-issue-grateful-for-any-assistance#post-305359

Re the powerball, get some metal cleaner like blue magic, and keep cleaning the same spot until see the white. It takes a while, but you can clean all the stains off the ball.
My inability to "put it back" because it IS mine, means it's taking a fair bashing!

It takes ages but keep at it and you will get there.
Or the easy way out , buy new.

I used to use those green abrasive pads with a bit of Solvol Autosol to clean up the powerball in my TZ. Wear some gloves when cleaning the ball this way as it will take the skin off off your hands otherwise!

Yeah - I reckon if its that dirty then its gonna be pretty scratched up and worn. Bite the bullet and treat yrself to a nice shiny gleaming white one :cool:

First thing I did when I got my TZ was buy a new Powerball. Got it from Andy. It was totally worth it as it just looked awesome! I know it's only a minor thing but it really does make a difference. My vote would be treat yourself to new one. You won't regret it.

Totally agree with Dean, buy a new one.
Ebay the old one , and it makes the new one even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom