What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Class of 1812

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
"Anyone know what a Gottlieb Class of 1812 is worth these days? I know the majority of Gottlieb machines tend to be cheap and undesirable by most but my wife played this a few weeks ago and liked it so i'm wondering if this is one of the cheaper ones as I might buy it for her if its not too expensive, and if I can find one obviously."

Stuck above on valuations thread but figured i'll chance it and see if anyone is selling while I wait for valuation. Thank you!

CLASS OF 1812 is one of the more popular Gottliebs but its still a Gottlieb and is alpha numeric. We sold our one for £1900 2 years ago.

it is also reasonably common. they do pop up on eBay etc unlike other older Gottliebs

Ballpark of £1900- £2500 for a nice one would be good then from the above. Here’s hoping someone is happy with that ballpark and wants to sell one.

Great game would love one at some stage.. Some great gottliebs.. I've had a few and miss a few of them. Gladiators is a great game once dialled in miss mine.

I’m also after another one for a friend who played my one and loved it!

Seems to be the only Gottlieb pin that Joe Kaminkow worked on.

One came up on Facebook Group today.

Seems seller wants sensible offers though and have no idea what a sensible offer would be.

Good luck!

Sadly he’s not budging from £3,000.

He was at £3500 last night so i was sadly out at that. Someone has replied on another Facebook page telling him it could be worth 5-8k 🙄 so these ‘experts’ are clearly clouding his judgement over what its worth.

He was at £3500 last night so i was sadly out at that. Someone has replied on another Facebook page telling him it could be worth 5-8k 🙄 so these ‘experts’ are clearly clouding his judgement over what its worth.
It's quite a low production run at 1,668 and you wouldn't break a 1812 to fix another Gottlieb if you had any sense so you'd think not too many got broken for parts unless they were basket cases.
So while uncommon it certainly doesn't mean they're worth a fortune. My opinion, they're worth £1.5K - £2K and I'm sure plenty wouldn't pay a thousand. Just keep your eyes peeled on eBay.

I would say I've seen 3-4 come up for sale in 5 years, I wouldn't say more than that. Steve's / Courtney's seemed to take forever to sell, which I couldn't understand as it's a title I love.

I broke 2 in 2017 that were basket cases . the working game was seen as sub 1k at the time yet it was quite easy to get £400 for the board set alone. a started project to get a good one out of 2 that never got finished so ended up with 2 stripped cabinets and boxes of parts. if i recall one was a 90s Phil £50 special. after goldwings had to be sold cheap as we couldnt solve an issue (back on ebay fully working now after buyer obviously had time to sort it out) and Courtney has parted with her multi level marvels I think my 39 year relationship with gottlieb is done. well electronic anyway . still have Buckaroo to sort out "sometime" .

Back
Top Bottom