What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cirqus Voltaire

Rav

Registered
Alias
Rav
Hey troops!

I'm currently in possession of a VERY nice CV... The gurus are out on it, but I think they generally agree that the playfield has been replaced in the last couple of years, I think going by the sheen and the lustre of it it might be clearcoated, but really not a pro to say so.

Everyone agrees it has new ramps and plastics, is very clean, all working and pretty darn sexy. Bright vibrant backglass with no wear, the side art of the cab is nice and by and large, I think, unfaded, The front has two missing bits of artwork at the bottom (painted black) and arguably a new front and some flipper guards and thi smachine would look very very nice....

cv-0.JPG
cv-3.JPG

cv-4.JPG

Will get more pictures tomorrow with my proper camera and really try to show off this beast.

If anyones seriously interested, then get in contact with me, but would be a good stepping stone if youre up for haggling in a MB or MM to a eventual trade
wink-1.png

Naturally if your serious you GOTTA come see and check it out seeing its a big $$$ machine!

Its a Cirqus Voltaire, Please lets not beef it up more than it needs. Yes you have a nice machine there tell us what you want in £ not $$$ and let people make there own mind up. if you do get a MM or a MB then great but as these are a little more desired than a CV lets see how much you want for it ?

So how much do you want ? or is it another make us an offer ?

Whats so special about it ???????????????????????????

Is it the missing artwork on the front?

replicas' date=' post: 1694634 said:
Whats so special about it ???????????????????????????

Is it the missing artwork on the front?

I had a good look at it last night. Yes there is an area of damage to the lower front edge. But this is countered by the very clean, nice playfield, ramps and plastics.

As with all games you should see in the flesh. As Rav suggests. Nothing to hide.

We are all on about beefing up prices and this seems a prime candidate.

I have had two CV 's and both were in beter condition than this one . For f*ck's sake tell us how much you want for it and let us mull over that.

I have had plenty of beer tonite watching the footy and I am now signing off before I upset someone.

If I already have Please excep[t my appology.

Sod it I am not signing off , I am going to get me another beer and keeping with the forum.

Talk momentarily, If that's a word.

replicas' date=' post: 1694638 said:
I am now signing off before I upset someone.

If I already have Please excep[t my appology.

Too late ...

am ****ed off.... "****ing internet trolls"

sorry... replace internet trolls with one of the following:

• forum police
  • price spotters UK
  • Citizen Smith
  • pinwatch pricemaster
  • my cock was WAY better than your cock (and I've had two of them!)

Whichever.. your choice. Regardless of your decision - to you - my undivulged price is doubled

You know who I am and what I am about yet you call me a troll ??????????????????

Rav' date=' post: 1694656 said:
sorry... replace internet trolls with one of the following:

• forum police
  • price spotters UK
  • Citizen Smith
  • pinwatch pricemaster
  • my cock was WAY better than your cock (and I've had two of them!)

Whichever.. your choice. Regardless of your decision - to you - my undivulged price is doubled

Why the hell would I buy a over priced CV ?

So you are offering me your Cirqus for £9000 Thats double to anyone else that's wants it.

Thats really nice of you.

I'd call you much worse "mate"... Anyhow thats the end of it as Ive been in forum/TROLL wars before. So its simple:

CV is no longer for sale here .. OR TRADE (AS I WAS HOPING) on this forum thread - go blow it out yer ****

Always had you down as a decent guy , just goes to show how wrong someone can be.

replicas' date=' post: 1694658 said:
Why the hell would I buy a over priced CV ?

So you are offering me your Cirqus for £9000 Thats double to anyone else that's wants it.

Thats really nice of you.

I didnt offer you anything or offer you a price - do sleep it off

Do you want a hand picking up your toys that you have thrown out of your pram ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom