What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired cirqus voltaire replacement neon

Expired Due to no activity

Neonadz

Registered
Hi- feel free to message me if you need a new neon lamp for your pin,my hubby got the pinball bug last year,now owning 4 machines , we make the neon ourselves ,so just letting you know we are here, they are available in all colours for £75 collection preferred from derbyshire thanks Debs

Id be interested in seeing some pics too. Ive fancied swapping out the neon in my CV

thanks for the interest--do other machines have neon? Adam will make 3 different coloured lamps for the CV as sample colours --which colours would work best -ideas please? thanks Debs

hi all- which colours are best for the CV? we have a full stock of colours - Adam has some ideas kicking around in his head regarding toppers- but we can make any design in neon -thanks Debs

hi- just had a look at that topper- looks like a high voltage arc from two insulators - but orange neon -maybe make one for frankenstein pin

Pinball Center do some nice neons.
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/cirqus-voltaire/?sSort=1&p=2

They do certain colours so it may be a good idea to use this as a guide. As I recall with the purple one I ordered it seemed very slightly short!

YEARS ago I got hold of a multi coloured neon that had 3 or 4 colours that merged real nicely together. I do not have a photo sadly.

Be excellent to have a UK supplier - maybe you should contact Phil at Pinball Heaven as he is the UKs largest supplier of parts. He may distribute them for you.... You would have to have a chat.

My CV had a purple neon in it originaly but now has a 2 colour one I got from the states around 7 years ago. Really cool if you can make them.

Great to know someone on the forum who does neon :clap:

DSC07459.JPG
3.jpg

Pinball centre do a multi coloured neon for €119 or €79 green €89 all other colours part from purple €99, how ever I would take a purple for £75 collection is the problem. :-(

My CV had a purple neon in it originaly but now has a 2 colour one I got from the states around 7 years ago. Really cool if you can make them.

Great to know someone on the forum who does neon :clap:

View attachment 54244 View attachment 54245
Hi Matt that blue green blue tube looks great - i called ken today- he has a circus voltaire in his collection got the measurements so we are good to go -i will make some lamps by the weekend and post some pics thanks Adam

Pinball Center do some nice neons.
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/cirqus-voltaire/?sSort=1&p=2

They do certain colours so it may be a good idea to use this as a guide. As I recall with the purple one I ordered it seemed very slightly short!

YEARS ago I got hold of a multi coloured neon that had 3 or 4 colours that merged real nicely together. I do not have a photo sadly.

Be excellent to have a UK supplier - maybe you should contact Phil at Pinball Heaven as he is the UKs largest supplier of parts. He may distribute them for you.... You would have to have a chat.
thanks for the info - spoke to ken today-he measured the plastics that cover the neon -i will make the lamp 35" long

hi all - so we will go with a Purple lamp-blue lamp-and copy the blue green blue lamp that matt posted -honestly guys- any mix of colours is fine -i have the pin addiction,so trying to offer the neon at a reasonable price,i will make the lamps this weekend- called ken in leicester for the tube length -thanks for the help ken!!! cheers Adam

hi- so! after searching the net for a good image of a lamp i have hit a wall! they all differ from each other (slightly) so if i make the neon it may not fit inside the plastic- ken has tried to make a template for me but it would be hit and miss ? if a forum member is close enough to come to my factory with a neon lamp or a plastic cover i will make the neon free of charge-any colour they choose- once i have the template i am good to go -any takers? thanks Adam

If no one is near , I am restoring a CV so am happy to take the whole unit out . Base, Cover , lamp etc and send the complete unit to you if that helps ? Pm me your details if that's an option.

I`m near stratford on avon, but due to work commitments, could only help during the Christmas break as a last resort

ok guys- we successfully packed and posted a lamp to a forum member- all in cost at £80 for all standard colours -blue,pink,magenta,turquoise,aqua marine,green...rich colours would be £90 delivered -orange,ruby red,yellow thanks debs

Back
Top Bottom