What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chief Coffee - Open?

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Was going to head there with a friend tomorrow night to play some pins. Have tried emailing and PMing but it's starting to border on harassment.

Anyone been recently?

Awesome. We out out then.
Any chance posting on here what machines they now have at chef coffee, i also have e-mailed a couple of times but had no reply, went there last year and sent e-mail which they answered straight away thinking of going one day next month, thanks John.

Avengers
Turtles
Stranger Things
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ghostbusters
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash

@Chief did I miss anything?

Downstairs-
Cactus canyon
Deadpool
Turtles
Stranger things
Ghostbusters

Turtles was leaning to the left slightly yesterday, I was possible through with work so didn't have time to adjust myself.

Didn't go upstairs to the jap cab floor so don't know if there's any more up there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy were not there last year, but Jurassic Park and Deadpool were, not sure if there were 7 or 8 machines also there was Attack from Mars,

We went in at 5.25 only to be told it was closing at 5.30 for a refurb [emoji849]

Honestly it would have been nice to have an email or pm responded to (we sent numerous)

Edit: as below pointed out I got my wires crossed!

Last edited:
Downstairs-
Cactus canyon
Deadpool
Turtles
Stranger things
Ghostbusters

Turtles was leaning to the left slightly yesterday, I was possible through with work so didn't have time to adjust myself.

Didn't go upstairs to the jap cab floor so don't know if there's any more up there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Avengers is upstairs.

Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy were not there last year, but Jurassic Park and Deadpool were, not sure if there were 7 or 8 machines also there was Attack from Mars,

Oops, my bad for forgetting about Deadpool. JP2 has gone. I thought Avengers would eventually make its way downstairs.

^^^ was that not Tilt?

Nah Tilt has never shut that early, it's a bar so always open late! Kirk also does all his refurb work when the bar is closed. I visited this week and it's looking amazing, he's put a ton of work in over the various lockdowns.

Back
Top Bottom