What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap room at Mercure Sat night

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Bugger.

Long story can't come now so my cheap room for sat night is available say £50? Its booked under my name. If interested pm and we'll work out how to swap it over.

Cheers,

Jon

I’ve heard of 3 who are getting thrown out tomorrow as the hotel has overbooked. It’s shocking. I’m going to have to try and sort it out with the manager tomorrow. It’s wrong. Had the room booked for months and just because they checked in late, they’re going to lose out.

I’ve heard of 3 who are getting thrown out tomorrow as the hotel has overbooked. It’s shocking. I’m going to have to try and sort it out with the manager tomorrow. It’s wrong. Had the room booked for months and just because they checked in late, they’re going to lose out.
Well if they want to cancel mine and leave someone there they can mate but that is terrible management! They have my number please ask them to call me, booked under Jonathan Croxford. I can't technically cancel the room now as ita too late and they'll charge me.

Unless you’ve prepaid, I don’t think that room will be available. That was what they told me anyway.
Did you book through Holly? I didn’t give any card details when I first booked so if same for you then I doubt you will get charged for it.

Apparently they overbooked by 20 rooms but managed to get rooms for most from cancellations, not me though I was one of the late ones.

If you have prepaid the room I’d defo be interested, but I’ll speak to Phil first.

Ooh thats a bit naughty of the hotel. it makes me realise that turning up earlier is better. I thought we were a late at 15:45 yesterday 😂

Might be room in our place it’s a quiet little hotel and very quaint although around an hour away.

Our meals last night when they came

No point going to bed early as the place went even higher after this and it was packed to the rafters.
It did however calm down around midnight

I booked last minute few days ago, turned up yesterday at 18:00 and all was well.
Just for Friday night though.

I’ll have to complain about it. It’s not on. What’s the poknt in booking a room if they’re going to operate first come, first served.
They’d missed one of my staff rooms on Thursday which is paid for.

I don't think I prepaid so I guess its just gone? Sorry to hear you guys are having a few issues, don't let it ruin the fun fellas, who needs a bed when you've got beer and pins to sleep under!

Actually they are honouring saturday only pinfest bookings before people who have booked the whole weekend so might be worth asking if anyones still looking for room?

So I just had 2 people enter my room! Not their fault but it looks like the hotels royalty f'd up. I also have 3 charges on my CC. £54, 6.95 and £72?! All for one night

been saying it for years but the mercure is **** and honestly need to find somewhere much better.

Event is absolutely superb, hotel is terrible - 2 doubles and a mixer - £24!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m told my room is booked until Monday - speak to the night mangaler whilst having to get my key recoded for the tenth time - no it’s Sunday - eh no it’s Monday / this is after checking with reception twice already. Oh I’ll sort it for you sir. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I’m told my room is booked until Monday - speak to the night mangaler whilst having to get my key recoded for the tenth time - no it’s Sunday - eh no it’s Monday / this is after checking with reception twice already. Oh I’ll sort it for you sir. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just needed to get mine recoded too, only the once though.

Event is absolutely superb, hotel is terrible - 2 doubles and a mixer - £24!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I once paid £27 for a double GnT - it was at the Hilton in Brum though. On expressing my surprise at the cost, the bartender replied 'It is a double!' - but he kind of saw my point when I asked if £13.50 was therefore a sensible price for a single

Back
Top Bottom