What's new

Found it! Cheap Pin/Project Pin - Budget £2,500 (more for project TZ)

Andy B

Site Supporter
Having sold my TZ to top up the bank balance, which was looking shockingly red after our summer hols, I now have a pinball machine sized hole in my games room and it needs to be filled quick using the surplus cash I have after paying the overdraft off and before it gets consumed by household bills!

I have a measly budget of £2,500 so I know this will only get me something working but old and nasty or a little bit newer but equally as nasty project :)

I would be prepared to increase my budget (and go back overdrawn, only less so) for a project TZ.

So come on, please help me protect this little bit left over cash from being snatched from my hands and let me know what you have.

Anything considered except something that has playfield wear.

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Good luck a bloke got in contact with me with TZ damaged PF glass , two lines on screen out faded cabinet , I suggested £ 2.8 - £ 3 k as a starting point as would need full strip leds rubber kits etc so proably 40 hrs work and he come back with a £ 6 k he was thinking of.......

HLD , Liberty Games and Ebay all to blame mind you at £ 6 k Ebay want close to £ 700 in fees unless you get a listing deal

Good luck, for that budget projects ARE out there, but you need to stay open minded, patient and be prepared to act quickly. In fact, from my own experiences this year, older, less well regarded games have really surprised me with how fun they are to do up and play.

Cheers both. I know it’s a long, long shot but I might get lucky!

My TZ went for £6,300 and that was in overall very good condition with lots of MODs so I would be expecting to pay a lot less that for a project TZ. Anyone expecting £6k for a project TZ is being unreasonable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom