What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cheap knacked jokerz

Mooseman

Site Supporter
thinking of doing a re theme having been inspired at this years play expo.
Looking for a very cheap none working game and was thinking jokerz as i have a shiney new ramp for it.
The one that sold recently for £250 are you fed up yet of that music and laughing?

thinking of doing a re theme having been inspired at this years play expo.
Looking for a very cheap none working game and was thinking jokerz as i have a shiney new ramp for it.
The one that sold recently for £250 are you fed up yet of that music and laughing?

If you do find one, then i may be able to help modifying the game roms to alter the text on the display, if you for example wanted it to say something else than JOKERZ in attract etc

Cheers Jim
I'm not sure how I'm doing any of it but am up for a challenge
I bought a fast controller while in the states which you may know more about than I

I have an idea for a re theme
And the rest I plan to make up

Cheers Jim
I'm not sure how I'm doing any of it but am up for a challenge
I bought a fast controller while in the states which you may know more about than I

I have an idea for a re theme
And the rest I plan to make up

Ooh right, a full redesign with all new control hardware, nice :thumbs:. I was assuming you'd be using the original cpu board and just reskinning it, but using a fast board gives you unlimited possibilities. Just like i've done with my indy and whirlwind rewrites

Back
Top Bottom